Hi! Welcome to my crazy life! To read my previous posts click on "Older Posts" tab at the bottom. My music taste is vast and all over the place so if you don't like what's playing you can click the pause button. Feel free to email me at ameej1978@gmail.com for any questions!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

There's Always Time...

We were out enjoying the beautiful weather that feels nothing like November here.  We had a plan to walk around the block and get back to fix lunch.  I was several steps ahead of Madison and she stopped to pick up rocks to put in her pockets.  She was loading herself down with them!  I turned and said "Come on, punkin'! We've got to get back so I can make you guys some lunch."  She replies "I'm busy!"  I said "But we don't have time."  She looked at me with the strangest look ever and said matter-of-factly "Mommy, there's always time for rocks."  Now how do you argue with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment