Hi! Welcome to my crazy life! To read my previous posts click on "Older Posts" tab at the bottom. My music taste is vast and all over the place so if you don't like what's playing you can click the pause button. Feel free to email me at ameej1978@gmail.com for any questions!

Monday, November 1, 2010

All Hallow's Eve

'Twas another great year of Trick or Treating.  As I sit here with a pile of empty candy wrappers on my desk I must say that I seriously need to lay off the Kit Kat's!  Geez!  They're gonna catch up with me after awhile. 

We were a strange sight this year.  I dressed as a cat, Mitch was Jason from Friday the 13th, Madison was Minnie Mouse and Conner was a tiger.  Wesley chose not to dress up 'cause he's a fuddy dud. ;o)  And the only bad thing about my costume was my long tail - I kept whacking people with it on accident.  Oops!

I hope everyone had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment