Hi! Welcome to my crazy life! To read my previous posts click on "Older Posts" tab at the bottom. My music taste is vast and all over the place so if you don't like what's playing you can click the pause button. Feel free to email me at ameej1978@gmail.com for any questions!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gearing Up!

We've been super busy baking and decorating around here!  Just gearing up for Turkey Day.  The kiddos totally love making these handprint turkeys each year.  We talk about what we're thankful for and I love it when I get answers like "I'm thankful for chocolate."  'Cuz that's really important!  hehehe 

 I hope everyone has a really great Thanksgiving!

Cheezin'

Pinecones Pre-Beautification

Personalized Turkeys - Conner was taking a nap so his is still in work.

No comments:

Post a Comment