Hi! Welcome to my crazy life! To read my previous posts click on "Older Posts" tab at the bottom. My music taste is vast and all over the place so if you don't like what's playing you can click the pause button. Feel free to email me at ameej1978@gmail.com for any questions!

Monday, November 1, 2010

A Great Night Out

 My bestie, Kim, called a couple of weeks ago and said "Pick a day and time.  Make Wesley keep the kids.  You and I have a birthday date!"  I love her.  Not only because she answers my 20 calls everyday, but because she knows me and loves me just the same.  I can be quite the freak of nature at times and she takes it with stride all the while telling me that I am normal and that it's all good.  She's the one I would call at 3am saying "Hey!  You up?" - "I am now. What's up?" - "Let's go to the Waffle House.  I'm hungry"  She'd say without a second thought "Give me a sec to get some clothes on."  Yeah, she's cool like that.

We went out to LongHorn Steakhouse and ate like a couple of little piggies.  Diet be damned!  Then we made a quick trip to Wally World admiring all the interesting folks in their costumes.  Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment