Hi! Welcome to my crazy life! To read my previous posts click on "Older Posts" tab at the bottom. My music taste is vast and all over the place so if you don't like what's playing you can click the pause button. Feel free to email me at ameej1978@gmail.com for any questions!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fun Day

Today was Family Day at my hubby's work.  They had tons of airplanes, helicopters, a petting zoo and lots of kiddo stuff.   My daddy retired from the same Airlift Wing that my hubby is with so he was with us today to enjoy the fun.

 Madison was trying to give me a peace sign, but she was wearing my gloves which were too big for her.

 Madison and Conner were loving the small "horsies."


Conner sportin' Poppy's hat.

 It was cold! I'm a wuss in cold weather.

 Mmmm....yummy cupcakes - all over her brand new pullover.

Tyler and Mitch checking out a plane.  Mitch was telling Tyler in great detail how it worked.


 Mitch cheezin'

No comments:

Post a Comment