Hi! Welcome to my crazy life! To read my previous posts click on "Older Posts" tab at the bottom. My music taste is vast and all over the place so if you don't like what's playing you can click the pause button. Feel free to email me at ameej1978@gmail.com for any questions!

Monday, November 8, 2010

It's The Little Things...


This is my favorite time of day.  Right now it's late in the afternoon when the kids are quiet watching TV.  I'm sitting at my desk working.  The sun shines through our big Magnolia Tree and fills my space with a soft glow.  I love that tree. I fill it up with tons of bird feeders.  It brings me joy.

That may seem silly to some, but I've come to enjoy the little things in life.  It's the little things that can mean the most or can make the biggest impact.  What can I say?  It doesn't take much to entertain me.

No comments:

Post a Comment