Hi! Welcome to my crazy life! To read my previous posts click on "Older Posts" tab at the bottom. My music taste is vast and all over the place so if you don't like what's playing you can click the pause button. Feel free to email me at ameej1978@gmail.com for any questions!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Disney On Ice

We went to the Disney on Ice Show at the Civic Center this weekend and the kids loved it!  It brought up those old wishes I've always had of being able to ice skate.  I can make my rounds around the rink, but not like they do.  I lack any type of grace.  In other words I bust my tail quite often.  I've come to accept this.  However, seeing these people gracefully skate around makes me a tad bit jealous and I'm not the jealous type.

Daddy and Conner
Granddaddy (my father in law) with Conner and Whitney (my niece.)

Madison with T-Ma (my mother in law.)

Loving the chewy ice.

Minnie and Mickey


Gotta love Tinkerbell!

Mitch

Me and my hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment