Hi! Welcome to my crazy life! To read my previous posts click on "Older Posts" tab at the bottom. My music taste is vast and all over the place so if you don't like what's playing you can click the pause button. Feel free to email me at ameej1978@gmail.com for any questions!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Roads

I drove these roads every day in high school. To school and back again.  I hated these roads.  I hated that they seemed so boring.  There was nothing but fields of cotton, tobacco or soy beans.  Now that I am older and appreciate this life so much more I love these roads.  I love driving them.  Just yesterday I saw a hawk swoop down beside the road and snatch up a mouse.  Yeah, poor mouse.  But that's life and it's beautiful.
Georgia Snow




 All of these pics were taken within miles of my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment