Hi! Welcome to my crazy life! To read my previous posts click on "Older Posts" tab at the bottom. My music taste is vast and all over the place so if you don't like what's playing you can click the pause button. Feel free to email me at ameej1978@gmail.com for any questions!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Little Warmth

The last couple of months I've kept the kids hostage in the house.  They did enjoy the baking and playtime for awhile, but they've been growing antsy and quite tired of me.  It's gotten so bad that when I announced the other day that we were going to be baking some cupcakes my rascals just rolled their eyes.  "Not more baking" they groaned.  They used to jump to the occasion fighting over who stirred and who licked the spoon.  Now all I get is pitiful little mumbles.  I guess I ruined a good thing... 

Mitch and Madison working hard on some muffins.



 Conner was playing with Madison's Dora House...and surprisingly she didn't freak out about it.



I've been praying for some warmth to come and this weekend I got it.  Today was even warm enough for me to sport some shorts outside.  The kids ran around like crazy little monkeys totally enjoying being outside and out of the "doggone house."  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!


 "riding" in the jeep that doesn't work anymore

 We headed over to my parent's house and were enjoying the Koi pond.


 The fish seemed happy it was warmer too.



 she's a climber



I hope everyone else had a spectacular weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment