Hi! Welcome to my crazy life! To read my previous posts click on "Older Posts" tab at the bottom. My music taste is vast and all over the place so if you don't like what's playing you can click the pause button. Feel free to email me at ameej1978@gmail.com for any questions!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nobody Is Cold In Our House

It's been cold here lately and I make it no secret that I don't like it.  But my kiddos don't seem to like it either.  Today I found this little guy on the floor.  I asked Madison where he got that pretty dress from and she said that she didn't want any of her toys to be cold in case they wanted to go outside.

On Thursday night we made a short trip to the Ringlin' Brothers Barnum & Bailey Circus, but had to leave halfway through because Madison and Conner just weren't feeling the whole women hanging from their hair thing.  We were lucky enough to get free tickets because my mother in law has the hook up on these types of events at her work.  So the leaving early thing didn't make me feel as bad, plus I was a little ready to leave because the boy behind us spilled his coke on my leather jacket.  I had to haul tail before he did any damage to my new purse and camera.
Waiting patiently for something to happen.


Yummy and sticky cotton candy.

The best part of the circus - the hats that come with the cotton candy.  I haven't been able to take this thing off of her - even at the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment