Hi! Welcome to my crazy life! To read my previous posts click on "Older Posts" tab at the bottom. My music taste is vast and all over the place so if you don't like what's playing you can click the pause button. Feel free to email me at ameej1978@gmail.com for any questions!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Year Of Fun

I backed up all of my pictures on the external hard drive today.  I always enjoy looking at the pics I took over the past year.  It's amazing how fast things change.  I thought I would share some pics because this blog isn't very old so you missed some stuff last year. ;o)

Here are a few of my fave pics.


Oyster Roast at my sister's house New Year's Eve 2009/New Year's Morning 2010

Yes, I'm a big fat weirdo. :o)~

Snow in Savannah, Georgia! Feb 2010




Mitch turned 8!
Mitch's Bakugan Cake

We rented two big blow up bouncing things for Mitch's party.  I think we had more fun on them than the kids...


My sweet Conner...he's growing so fast. :o(

Me, my sis and Mitch at my Alexia Houseparty

Conner sucking his toes.

Easter morning!
The Easter Baskets





Having fun on Skidaway Island


We did a lot of fishing - as always!

I don't think Daddy's boots fit.

This is Bob.  He followed us all around when we were crabbing.  I think he wanted our chicken.  He was just a baby and I wanted to take him home with me, but Wesley said no.  He's no fun.


uno crabo

Out to eat for Alison's birthday (my sister in law.)
.

 Mitch's first day of 3rd grade.

Conner turned 1!



 Madison turned 3!


 Fun at the park.

 Mitch wishing he had his fishing pole.

 This is Chuck - he walked up to us and took our chips.  Dirty little thief.
 Roasting wieners and marshmallows.

 We've got mad pumpkin carving skills

It was a great year filled with great times and also with sadness.  We've lost loved ones and met new friends that we love.  Life is amazing.  It can be a pain at times, but so worth the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment