Hi! Welcome to my crazy life! To read my previous posts click on "Older Posts" tab at the bottom. My music taste is vast and all over the place so if you don't like what's playing you can click the pause button. Feel free to email me at ameej1978@gmail.com for any questions!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Little of This Little of That

I definitely do not favor wintertime.  And although I love the cuddle time during the lip chapping coldness I long each day for the full sun.  I love being outdoors as much as possible, but can't stand being outside when it's cold.  So, my poor kiddos suffer because I keep them holed up in the house with me.  We find ways to make it sanely through these long winter days.

We had a winter storm come through and had ice all over everything.

Static

Rainy Days = Coloring Days

Hanging with daddy - can you tell he just ate some spaghetti?

It's a start...I have started collecting used shoes for the Soles4Souls charity.  This is what I've collected so far.  I have this thing where I want to help everyone who needs help anyway I can.  I'll be working on adding to this pile of shoes the next few weeks.

I found this in Madison's cereal.  When I asked her about it she said that her ballerina needed a bath.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy,

    Thank you so much for joining our cause & collecting shoes for people around the world who've never owned a pair! We really appreciate it.

    Thought you might want to connect with us on Facebook. You can check out photos & videos of the lives being changed with the gift of shoes. You can also share about our cause with your friends & use that to spread the word about you shoe collection. (www.facebook.com/giveshoes)

    Thank you so much!
    Jeremy, S4S staff
    jeremyc@giveshoes.org

    ReplyDelete