Hi! Welcome to my crazy life! To read my previous posts click on "Older Posts" tab at the bottom. My music taste is vast and all over the place so if you don't like what's playing you can click the pause button. Feel free to email me at ameej1978@gmail.com for any questions!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Total Cuteness

I'm in the bed today sick with a cold.  Yay.  And even though I feel like I've been drug through the mud and hung out to dry I still find the kiddos ransacking the place kinda cute.  Madison has been "doctoring" me with her medical kit and Mitch has been bringing me some "yummy" medicinal drinks.  I absolutely HATE laying in the bed.  It makes me feel like a bum.  But today I welcome my comfy bed. 

I was laying here about to pass out when Madison came in and said "What do you call it, mommy?"  I said "What do you call what?"  She said "The TV."  I smiled and said "A TV."  She smiled real big and said "Good job, mommy.  That's right." 

I love my life.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment