Hi! Welcome to my crazy life! To read my previous posts click on "Older Posts" tab at the bottom. My music taste is vast and all over the place so if you don't like what's playing you can click the pause button. Feel free to email me at ameej1978@gmail.com for any questions!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Jingle Bells

I've been busy chasing the kids through the house because this time of year I turn into the Grinch (at request of the kids.)  The kids run through the house and hide from me all the while claiming to save Christmas.  They're all loaded down with jingle bell necklaces.  I should let them wear them all year because I know exactly where they are at all times...kinda like a cow bell.  We've been jamming to Vampire Weekend's "Holiday."  So much so that I am beginning to tire of it.  With all the dancing and running around the house I've gotten a year's worth of exercise in 2 days.  Impressive.

I've also been baking like Betty.  "Betty who" you ask?  Why, Betty Crocker baby!  My kitchen is covered in Gold Medal Flour and sugar and smells like candy canes.  It's a mess, but a beautiful mess.  I keep telling the kids we have to clean up because Santa doesn't like to go into dirty houses, but for some reason they don't care...nor do I really.  Cleaning can wait.  Right now I am enjoying every minute of being the Grinch and playing with the kids.  I'm sure Santa has seen worse anyway. ;o)

We've also been spending time with the fam.  We found out last night that Conner likes to sing.  We're going to have to get him a karaoke machine.  And I have a new stash of homemade ornaments to adorn my Charlie Brown tree with. 


Conner singing.

Mitch singing.



Baking like Betty!


Well, I'm off to make a new batch of hot cocoa and I still have some wrapping to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment