Hi! Welcome to my crazy life! To read my previous posts click on "Older Posts" tab at the bottom. My music taste is vast and all over the place so if you don't like what's playing you can click the pause button. Feel free to email me at ameej1978@gmail.com for any questions!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Came Early!

I'm a happy girl!  I've been wanting a new camera for awhile now, but since I have to learn EVERYTHING about something before I buy it,  it has taken some time for me to make up my mind which one I wanted.  I had first set my heart on a Canon 50D, but soon changed it to the Canon EOS Rebel T2i after comparing the two.  And it's really weird that the Rebel T2i has most in common with the Canon 7D which is twice the price...

Anyway, I had planned on saving all my Amazon credits starting after Christmas and planned on making the purchase around March or April - depending on how many surveys I get.  Well....my absolutely adorable hubby totally surprised me with my new Canon EOS Rebel T2i today.  He had planned on giving it to me on Christmas, but thought that I might want to play around with it before Christmas.  He got the kit which included an EF-S 18-55 IS lens.  He said that I could just use my credits to get more lens to go along with it.  I love that man - more than words can say.

So here are some pics that I've been taking. I haven't started playing around with the editing software yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment