Hi! Welcome to my crazy life! To read my previous posts click on "Older Posts" tab at the bottom. My music taste is vast and all over the place so if you don't like what's playing you can click the pause button. Feel free to email me at ameej1978@gmail.com for any questions!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Annual Christmas Party Numero Dos

We had our annual Christmas party at the golf course last night.  Boy, oh, boy!  It was a lot of fun and it would have been a lot more fun if I hadn't been distracted by the fact that my babies were sick.  I kept checking my cell wondering if my parents had called.  I was antsy to get back home to them.  And you know what?  I knew which forks to use at dinner even though there were fewer to choose from this time!  Plus, there was a lot more food than there was at the Hyatt.  I don't know what the Hyatt was thinking giving us only 4 green beans.  We like to eat here in the south.  Anyway, as you can guess we left early, but I wish we hadn't because my father in law had just ordered another pitcher of beer right before we left.  And he had already had a few.  He was, of course, the life of the party.  I've never laughed so hard in my life!  There were only about 30-40 people there this time which made for a more cozy good time.  And I will definitely be making more trips up there because the bartender made me her special Long Island Iced Tea that was soooo good.  I had a few too many. ;o)

Here is the evidence of a wonderful night.

My mother and father in law (Jeff and Terry)

Me and my baby

Jeff and Terry getting down.

Incriminating evidence.

Getting down and dirty.  He kept trying to grind and Terry left him on the dance floor. Too funny!

And this would be Tony smacking Fran's tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment