Hi! Welcome to my crazy life! To read my previous posts click on "Older Posts" tab at the bottom. My music taste is vast and all over the place so if you don't like what's playing you can click the pause button. Feel free to email me at ameej1978@gmail.com for any questions!

Friday, March 11, 2011

My Crazy Morning

I actually went to Wally World this morning after staying away from that crazy place for weeks.  I spent two hours perusing the aisles getting stuff for my son's birthday party tomorrow.  I had my two smallest ones with me and for once they were behaving.  I got up to the checkout and placed all of my items on the belt and got halfway through checking out when they overhead speaker boomed "Code Blue."

I know what Code Blue means...It means Get The Hell Out.

The cashier rushed me out of the store and I still had some bags of stuff in my buggy that I hadn't paid for yet.  People were running out to their cars and freaking out.  I kept trying to ask the employees what I should do with my bags because I hadn't paid for them.  They just kept repeating "You need to get out of the building."  Ok...I got it already.

So, I stood in the parking lot for a few minutes trying to figure out what to do.  I couldn't take the stuff back in and I wasn't going to take it home without paying for it.  If I leave it out in the parking lot someone else will probably steal it.  And to top it all off the place may blow up at any minute - doubtful, but possible.

Wanna know what I did?

I left that buggy sitting right in the parking lot filled with V8 Splash, toilet paper and potato chips.  I got my babies in our vehicle and left.
I once again march in the "Stay Away From Walmart" parade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment