Hi! Welcome to my crazy life! To read my previous posts click on "Older Posts" tab at the bottom. My music taste is vast and all over the place so if you don't like what's playing you can click the pause button. Feel free to email me at ameej1978@gmail.com for any questions!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Anniversary To The Man I Love!

Four years ago I married the man I love with all my heart.  He is an amazing husband and father.  I couldn't ask for anything more in my life and I thank God everyday he's by my side.
I love you so much, baby!

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
Judy Garland



On Our Honeymoon

 

I love thee,

I love but thee

With a love that shall not die

 Till the sun grows cold, And the stars grow old...

No comments:

Post a Comment