Hi! Welcome to my crazy life! To read my previous posts click on "Older Posts" tab at the bottom. My music taste is vast and all over the place so if you don't like what's playing you can click the pause button. Feel free to email me at ameej1978@gmail.com for any questions!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

There's Something In The Air

And it smells a little like Spring!  Ahhhh...I've got pretty little flowers and green shoots popping up all over my yard.  I'm thinking it's getting mighty close to planting time.  I'll be planting my herbs this week.  I start them indoors and move them to the back porch when it gets warm enough. 

My Little Man will be 9 years old in a couple of weeks!




My Valentine's Day present finally came in yesterday!  My hubby got me a KitchenAid Pro 500 Stand Mixer.  I'm a happy, happy girl!  And I'm sure you can guess what I've been doing all night...Baking like Betty, baby! And you know it HAD to be red...I likes me some red!


No comments:

Post a Comment